Allied Health Services
Targeting all of your healthcare needs
We are serious about healthcare. Which is why we work with a wide range of allied health providers to offer you comprehensive care. These services are provided for patient convenience and are designed to improved access to complementary services. You may require a referral from your GP to access these services. Some services may also incur a gap or private fee. Speak to your doctor if you are unsure if these services are right for you.
Please contact your local Family Practice Medical Centre for more information.
Allied Health Providers:
– Dr Kyle Kowalewski – Available at Kallangur
Dr Kyle Kowalewski is a Queensland trained Surgeon. He is a member of BreastSurgANZ and a passionate supporter of breast cancer awareness. In addition to non-cosmetic breast surgery (for benign and malignant breast disease), Dr Kyle also provides surgical services for hernia repair, haemorroidectomy and laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Referrals can be sent by GPs via Medical Objects for patient convenience. Visit Dr Kyle’s website for further information.
Obstetrician & Gynaecologist
Dr Mary Abidir – Available at Kallangur
– Chris Eldridge – Available at Kallangur, Burpengary, The Gap as well as Yamba & Bundaberg by phone consult only
– Chris Robinson – Available atKallangur, Burpengary, The Gap as well as Yamba & Bundaberg by phone consult only
– Fluid Physiotherapy – Available Yamba
– Correct Nutrition
– Independent Educators
– Independent Psychologists