GP Job Positions
Current GP Jobs
Why should you be a Family Practice doctor?
Since 2001 the Family Practice has taken pride in enabling medical practitioners to practise the way they want, with clinical autonomy and support for special interests. So, you can be the practitioner you want to be. We provide benefits such as:
- Flexibility in how and when you work,
- An extensive orientation to help you settle in,
- Ongoing training and professional development,
- Modern facilities and equipment,
- Minor procedural capabilities,
- Experienced treatment room/chronic disease nursing support,
- Full service administration support
- Support for immigration and permanent residency
If our current GP jobs are not for you, but you would like to be notified of other medical recruitment opportunities when they arise, contact our medical recruitment specialists via [email protected].