Medical Recruitment Opportunities
Our medical centres are always growing, so some new positions have become available. The beauty of stepping into an established and trusted practice is that you know the patients are already there. You will be earning your percentage in no time!
If you are not seeing enough patients or would like a change of scenery, speak to us about moving to a Family Practice Medical Centre. You can contact our in-house recruitment specialist email@example.com regarding any vacancies or feel free to contact the Director, Dr. David McDougall on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know anything about our company or the manner in which we conduct our services.
Why should you be a Family Practice doctor?
Our mantra Compassionate | Personal | Respectful does not just guide our level of patient care; its for employee care as well. We understand circumstances change, we know how valuable flexibility is, and we realise no two doctors are the same. That’s why we –
- Provide training and orientation
- Encourage personal development
- Advertise special skills and interests of our doctors
- Regularly advertise our medical centres
- Provide administration support
- Ensure trained support staff and an experienced practice manager are on hand
- Supply top quality equipment and facilities
- Regularly maintain and update our computerised systems
Additionally, we ensure you have all the support you need to make the transition to a Family Practice Medical Centre. Our director, our recruitment specialist and our company accountant are all on hand to offer you any support and advice should you need it.
You will quickly see that our family has only been able to grow because of our fantastic teams and effective management system. Contact us today to discuss what we can do for you.
Positions regularly become available in our centres as we expand our services. So if our current vacancies are not for you, but you would like to be notified of other opportunities when they arise, simply contact our recruitment specialists via email@example.com. We also add to our locations when we see an opportunity in an underserviced area, so check back regularly to see where we are opening up next.
Vacant GP Positions
Family Practice at Burpengary
Full Time position available for an unrestricted GP.
- Walk into an existing patient base
- Great guaranteed hourly rate
- Full practice induction
- Procedure facilities available
- Nursing support
Burpengary is only minutes from North Lakes in North Brisbane. Express your interest today.
[Last updated 14/7/21]
Family Practice at Yamba
Full Time GP is needed for our busy mixed billing medical centre in one of New South Wales great holiday spots. Yamba is only 1 hour south of Byron Bay but still full of that same coastal charm.
- Newly revamped Mixed Billing practice
- Existing patient base
- Great earning potential
- Initial guaranteed hourly rate
Family Practice at Glenmore
Come and experience the warmth of Central Queensland with our latest GP position to become available. Enjoy benefits like:
- Mixed Billings
- Relocation assistance can be negotiated
- No Weekend or Evening Shifts
- Fantastic management and admin team